JOB TITLE: Marketing intern
Sequentia Biotech is a fast growing bioinformatics startup working in the field of omics sciences. Sequentia offers bioinformatics cloud software, custom software and bioinformatics consulting services for healthcare, pharma, agriculture, industry and environment. Sequentia’s mission is to make bioinformatics more accessible for everyone and with this aim it has designed an extensive range of powerful yet user-friendly tools in Genomics, Epigenomics, Transcriptomics and Microbiomics. Based in Barcelona, with customers in more than 65 countries, we have completed over 500 bioinformatics projects in all omics fields and count with more than 1.500 cloud softwares users. We have been multi-awarded with European competitive grants and published over 60 papers in high impact factor journals.
We are looking for a marketing intern to join our team part time and support us with the implementation of our marketing activities within the company.
- CRM: support with CRM and Sales tools to drive lead generation and account management.
- Email Marketing: Use of HubSpot to assist in the generation of targeted emailing campaigns.
- Event Marketing: support in the implementation of marketing actions for physical and virtual events.
- Social Media: assistance with social media content and with management of stakeholder interactions.
- Strategic Marketing: perform market research to identify growth opportunities, opportunities scouting (tenders, associations, events and news).
- Internal support with the coordination of advertising agencies and other external partners.
- Manage the reporting of marketing KPIs.
We are looking for:
- Currently enrolled in a Business, Marketing, or similar degree.
- Candidates with a background in life sciences are highly encouraged to apply.
- Interested in Online Marketing.
- Strong strategic and analytics skills, able to drive exploration of innovative business models.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Have a strong entrepreneurial attitude and a collaborative approach to face challenges.
- Disponibility to work 15 to 20 hours per week.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
Sequentia is based in the center of sunny Barcelona, in the exciting @22 district, only 500mt away from the sea. Sequentia’s team is young, highly motivated and multicultural with a strong ambition for growth. Our offices have large common areas, a bar and a ping pong table. We have a hybrid work policy that allows for flexibility to work from home.
Send us your CV at email@example.com