Sequentia Biotech is looking for a Senior Bioinformatician to join our consulting division. You will be responsible for providing data analysis and scientific support to Sequentia’s high profile clients and for the development and application of methodologies for multi-omics data analysis and data integration.
- Provide high level consulting services for the execution of client’s projects including support in experimental design, data analysis, integration, interpretation and reporting
- Developing pipelines and/or methodologies based on the requirements of the projects
- Coordinate junior bioinformaticians who provide support to the assigned projects
- Interact with the other senior bioinformaticians for the standardization and implementation of the bioinformatics methods used in the company
- Supervise master’s students and/or trainees.
- Desired academic qualifications
- PhD in cell and molecular biology or bioinformatics applied to human health
- Master’s degree in medical biotechnology and molecular medicine or bioinformatics applied to human health
- Bachelor’s degree in health biotechnology, molecular biology or pharmaceutics
- Experience in transcriptomics and/or epigenomics specifically in single cell data analysis
- Advanced knowledge in the use of the R programming language.
- Desirable experience in Nextflow, Docker, R Markdown.
- Ability to coordinate a team, know how to manage a project autonomously, good communication skills, ability to carry more projects at once, desire to learn new methodologies.
- Languages: Spanish and English; Italian is a plus.
- Proactive, self-starter, fast learner, collaborative, organized, responsible, communicative, creative and open to learn and receive feedback.
- Full time (40 h/week)
- indefinite-term contract
- flexible working hours
- 23 workdays of vacation
- Friday home office
If you have a passion for bioinformatics and healthcare technology and want to be part of a dynamic team at the forefront of innovation, we want to hear from you! Apply now to join Sequentia Biotech as a Senior Bioinformatician: send us an email at email@example.com