Sequentia Biotech is supporting R&D in SARS-CoV-2 by making GAIA, its microbiome analysis software, able to detect and analyze SARS-CoV-2 NGS data with high precision and sensitivity, in a fast and easy way.
We are committed with researchers who are constantly trying to get a better and deeper understanding of the virus and new diagnosis and therapeutics methods, that’s why we updated GAIA and delivered a powerful tool that the scientific community can rely on.
- Detects SARS-CoV-2 with high precision and sensibility.*
- Performs SARS-CoV-2 strain identification, even in complex viral matrices.
- Updated and curated SARS-CoV-2 databases.
- Works with Amplicon and Shotgun sequencing.
- Works with any biological sample.
- Works with data from any NGS platform (Illumina, Oxford Nanopore, PacBio, IonTorrent).
- Optimized for Oxford Nanopore sequencing.**
* Illumina: 100% precision; 99,2% sensitivity. Oxford Nanopore: 99,6% precision; 87,9% sensitivity.
** Improves the discrimination of chimeric reads.
Learn more on GAIA: https://metagenomics.sequentiabiotech.com/