Sequentia Biotech is seeking a Software Developer (mid-level) to join our team. As a Software Developer at Sequentia Biotech, you will be responsible for building and maintaining microservices to be integrated into our IT architecture, to help our customers sending and receiving health data, including patients metadata and analyses data.
- Design, develop, and maintain microservices to be integrated into our IT architecture
- Handling data distribution and access from client systems to our architecture
- Develop and implement data transfer protocols to securely transfer patient metadata and analyses data between systems
- Building a healthcare system for interoperability of patient metadata
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the system meets all requirements and conforms to industry standards
- Continuously monitor and improve the performance and scalability of the system
- Training in Degree in Computer Science, or Software Engineering or equivalent course as Software/Backend Developer (non-mandatory requirement)
- Experience in building and deploying microservices
- Experience with handling data transfer
- Experience with data encryption is a plus
- Knowledge of programming language Node.js
- Strong knowledge in Java
- Knowledge in Python and R is a plus
- Nice to have knowledge in Interoperability, FHIR and HL7 standards Experience with cloud computing platforms (GCP and/or AWS), Linux/Unix, SQL and NoSQL
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills.
- Languages: Spanish and English ; Italian is a plus.
- Proactive self-starter, willing to “go the extra mile”, , quick learner, collaborative, organized, responsible, communicative, creative and open to learn and receive feedback
- Full time (40 h/week)
- Indefinite-term contract
- Flexible working hours
- 23 workdays of vacation
- Friday home office
If you have a passion for bioinformatics and healthcare technology and want to be part of a dynamic team at the forefront of innovation, we want to hear from you! Apply now to join Sequentia Biotech as a Software Developer: send us an email at email@example.com