Summer training introduction to ChIP-seq data analysis (10h).
The aim of this Sequentia’s summer ChIP-seq course is to provide theoretical and practical information in order to design and analyze ChIP-seq data from quality control of the sequencing data to peak calling and annotation.
Directed to: biologists, biochemists, biotechnologists, bioinformaticians, engineers and other life science professionals that would like to broaden their knowledge on ChIP-seq data analysis.
Course structure: 80% practice – 20% theory.
- Sequencing and –omics overview
- Genome organization
- Histone modifications
- ChIP-seq: experimental focus
- ChIP-seq: bioinformatics focus
- Public repositories
- Data integration
- Other epigenomics techniques
The practical sessions of the course will include:
- Exercise 1: H3K4me3 data processing, Peak calling, Peak annotation, Differential analysis, Association with TSS sites
- Exercise 2: ChIP-seq and RNA-seq integration
- Exercise 3: H3K27me3 data processing, Peak calling, Peak annotation
Schedule: 3 days (2 days: 3 hours per day, 1 day: 4 hours) / Monday to Friday, 9:00 – 13:00 (CET)
- July 25th – July 29th
- August 23rd – August 26th
- August 29th – September 2nd
The dates provided are orientative and non binding, they may be modified with previous notice.
Format: Online (via Google Meets).
Trainees per group: 7 max.
Basics of command-line terminal (Bash) and R.
An attendance certificate will be provided at the end of the course.
* With discount for academia
** With discount for bundle purchase of Summer Trainings
To sign up, write us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Places will be formally reserved after accepting the training’s fee and receiving the signed quote.